Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Palm readings and whatnot

One of my co-workers reads palms, and a few days ago she graciously agreed to read mine, along with a few other people's. Here are a few tidbits of what she said:

*I'm bossy and independent. (Me? Never! LOL)
*I'm confident in my abilities, if someone puts me down I may have a moment of self-doubt, but I don't stay down for long.
*I could do with sufficient sleep - I function better when I get 7-8 good hours. (Funny, I always thought I did all right on 5-6. LOL)
*I'm a rolling stone, won't stay in one place.
*My family tends to interfere in my business. (If I lived closer to home, you bet they would.)
*I tend to put men up on a pedestal, have an ideal that I hold them to.
*I'm ditching one man, but will find someone else.
*I'm very intelligent. (She asked if my IQ was about 140 or 150, and it's tested at anywhere from 140 to 160.)
*I'll face a physical issue in mid-life, but I'll come out of it all right.
*I'm not a good liar.
*I like to spend money (and no, she couldn't guess that by my clothes and jewelry - my clothes are crap, and my jewelry is all costume! LOL).

Pretty cool, and quite accurate!

In other news, the new computer has arrived! I hope to have it up and running pretty soon. I've got to reconnect the CD burner to the old one and copy some things onto a CD that I want to keep and/or transfer. But once I get that done, hopefully I can get the new one set up. I'm real curious to see how much faster it goes than the old one, see how much difference a faster processor and more memory can make.

This day is almost over, and I am SO glad. I'm pooped!!!

No comments: