Friday, October 28, 2005

When it rains, it pours

Great. I just got another complaint - "no follow through." Well, gee, when we've all got the work of three people on our desks, is it such a surprise that things get overlooked?!?! That's one of the things that just kills me - it's the general consensus that we all have more to do than any one human can possibly handle, but there seems to be no interest in doing anything about it. More with less, more with less. One thing gets taken off our plates, four things get put back on, and we all get farther and farther behind. If anyone here is truly *caught up* with their work, I'd love to know how they're doing it.

I don't even have the energy to address this complaint right now, it will have to wait until Monday (and if God loves me, I'll get voice mail when I call, because I don't think the person I'm calling will like my answer).

No comments: