1. Eat my dinner while it's still hot.
2. Get all the laundry folded and put away as soon as it comes out of the dryer.
3. Clear a path through the toys on the living room floor.
4. Read my own books before bedtime.
5. Watch something on TV that isn't animated and that doesn't involve space aliens or shoot guns.
6. Get to work on time, without a little boy whining that he doesn't *want* to go to school.
7. Take a shower without interruption.
8. Take a bubble bath without clearing a vat of toys out of the tub first. (K bought a 74-piece of foam letters and numbers and cars and whatnot that are made for playing in the bath. Next time he does that, I'm going to hit him with a wet noodle, once for every piece in the set. Better yet, next time he does that, the 74-piece monstrosity can stay at *his* house.)
9. Get a night's sleep uninterrupted by a little boy coming and crawling into bed with me (and stepping on my stomach in the process).
10. Sleep in past daybreak on Saturday.
11. Clean out my car and keep it clean for a few days.
12. Do anything on the computer *other than* Jump Start or Ben 10.
13. Enjoy the silence - and then realize how very quiet my house is without my son, and miss him and wish for the week to be over already.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants