1. Reese's peanut butter cups
2. Cheetos (the crunchy kind, not the puffs)
3. Chocolate chip cookies (preferably homemade)
4. A peppermint mocha from Starbucks (OK, it's a drink, not a food, but there's no way it can be considered good for you!)
5. A chicken biscuit with cheese from Chick-Fil-A (if you live somewhere that isn't graced with the presence of Chick-Fil-A, you are missing out and have my deepest sympathies)
6. Ruffles sour cream and onion chips
7. Ruffles cheddar and sour cream chips
8. Cheese grits (breakfast, yes, and not strictly junk food, but by the time you add a big ol' glob of butter and cheese, it's not anywhere near the healthy list, either)
9. Wheat Thins, eaten with cream cheese topped with pepper jelly (hmm, I may have to get some Wheat Thins....)
10. Baked potato with cheese and ranch dressing (I guess this falls more in the "comfort" than the "junk" category)
11. Chili (I think this is my ultimate favorite food when I feel rotten - good melty cheese, nice and spicy, that's just about guaranteed to make any ailment seem a little less miserable)
12. Peanut butter fudge ice cream from Target (their store brand - it's delish!)
13. Grilled cheese sandwich and/or cheese toast
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
4. Nancy J. Bond
11. Dane Bramage
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Dad gum it, now I'm hungry.