1. Put up my clean laundry. I get it washed, but I have a heck of a time getting it put away.
3. Maybe wear makeup once in a while. (These days, my desire for 30 more minutes of sleep far outweighs my desire to wear makeup.)
4. Cook better meals. I feel like it's all catch as catch can and more take-out than I care to contemplate.
5. Play more/read more/spend more time with J. Sometimes I worry that I'm not spending enough time with him, that I worry more about getting chores done or getting out the door to get to work than I do about him.
6. Actually mail pictures of J to family, instead of just e-mailing.
7. Write letters to old friends I need to catch up with.
8. Work on my cross-stitch (I don't think I've lifted a needle since J was born).
9. Figure out some way to get the Jolly Rancher sucker that's stuck to my end table unstuck.
10. Clean my carpets. Really clean them, not just halfway do it.
12. Play the piano.
13. Sleep some more.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants