Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, February 15 - 28

I'll be back later to dress it up with graphics and recipe links and whatnot, but I wanted to get my menu plan posted - I've been slacking dreadfully! Julian had a lot of input into the menu, so I'm hoping this cuts down on the "but I don't LIKE that, I don't WANT to eat that" that I've been hearing lately.

Monday, 2/15 – Hamburgers, tater tots or chips, fruit

Tuesday, 2/16 – Pizza from Mr. Jim’s

Wednesday, 2/17 – Ultimate Crockpot Roast, Cracker Barrel Green Beans (Recipezaar)

Thursday, 2/18 – Breakfast for dinner! Waffles, bacon, fruit

Friday, 2/19 – MaMa’s Supper Club Tilapia Parmesan, broccoli slaw, Lemon Rice

Saturday, 2/20 – Pork chops, scalloped potatoes, Baked Zucchini

Sunday, 2/21 – Pasta with marinara sauce (or meat sauce), salad, garlic toast

Monday, 2/22 – Meatballs with sauce, salad

Tuesday, 2/23 – Fajitas, chips and salsa

Wednesday, 2/24 – Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes (Recipezaar), sweet potato fries

Thursday, 2/25 – “If you can find it, you can eat it!”

Friday, 2/26 – Grilled steak, Balsamic Glazed Baby Carrots (Recipezaar), Crash Potatoes

Saturday, 2/27 – Dinner out!

Sunday, 2/28 – ??? I’m out of ideas and out of steam!

No comments: