For now, I'm getting an early start on this week's Thursday Thirteen!
1. Lush - bath goodies.
2. Isle of Eden - more bath goodies.
3. Chocolate - the darker the better
4. Good Mexican food
5. Books, especially ones that come to me free! (if you want to sign up, I'll be glad to give you my e-mail as a referral! ;-) )
6. A good sale - if it's on sale, it must be good to stock up, right?
7. Fantasy Bath - still more bath goodies
8. Wylde Ivy - beautiful soaps (OK, technically still in the bath goodies category, but slightly different, and yes, I admit it - I have a problem! LOL)
9. Kids' fundraisers - if someone's kid is selling something, I'm likely to buy a little something, because my kid is no doubt going to be the next one doing the selling. I always hope people will return the favor when it's my kid doing the asking.
10. A peppermint mocha from Starbucks - I'm hard pressed to turn this down, especially on sleepy days.
11. The snooze button on my alarm. I always feel like I need "just ten more minutes" - three or four times.
12. Cheetos. I think this is my favorite crunchy snack food.
13. My son saying "please?" Sometimes you've got to be the good parent and stand strong, but sometimes you just can't say no to that.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
3. dane bramage
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants