Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Boy, do I have a lot to write.

Not right now, though. I can't get to my blog at work anymore, and time at home is often hard to come by, but I will update at some point.

And dang it, I was going to do another menu plan this week. I like menu planning. Alas, Monday has come and gone and I didn't get it posted. Maybe next week I'll get it posted on Sunday night.

Things are tiring. Julian is having sleep issues these days, not sure why. My ex is a hot mess and I'm not sure what to think of some things. We've had a little drama of our own that I won't go into right now - it can be resolved, it just needs money thrown at it, and I'm trying to come up with said money now. And I'm nearly 29 weeks pregnant, and we still have so much to do to get ready for the baby's arrival.

Can I just go back to bed?

4 comments:

Christy said...

You know I'm a big advocate of menu planning! I can start posting mine again if that would be helpful to you. It makes such a difference at the end of the day.

Mindy said...

Personally, I think all pregnant women should have the option of just going back to bed! It's been a tough week here too, I understand what you mean about money and drama, believe me!

30 weeks already, wow! I am just now 14.5 weeks.

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Christy, I'd love it if you'd post yours! That would be a big help, thanks! And it does indeed make a difference at the end of the day.

Melinda, it wasn't that long ago that I was only 14.5 weeks, was it? The time flies by, that's for sure.

Mindy said...

I added a fun poll to my blog, where readers can predict whether our baby is a girl or a boy. Come on by and vote!