Saturday, August 14, 2010

So many thoughts, so little time

It seems like I always think of things to blog about, but never manage to actually sit down and write.

For instance, the other day as I was walking to the bus, I saw a slender woman in high heels taking little mincing steps, and I thought she rather reminded me of one of those snooty little dogs that take tiny steps and sort of hold their noses up in the air. Then I thought, so what kind of dog would I be? I think I'd be a St. Bernard - big and fluffy, not necessarily the most beautiful one in the bunch, but reliable and handy to have around in a crisis. :)

What kind of dog would you be?

1 comment:

Brian said...

Either a hound dog without anything specific to sniff out, or some type of terrier who wants to explore and get into everything he can just because!