Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #8

It's back! A random collection of thirteen websites I like and/or frequent often.


Thirteen Websites I LikeYOUR NAME


1. Awesome Babies - a small parenting board - if you're a parent or trying to become one, stop by and say hi!
2. Charssi - fudge you eat with a spoon, need I say more? If you want to order, best hurry, they're going on vacation soon for most of the summer.
3. Isle of Eden - yummy bath goodies!
4. Cremoso - reopening June 1, also the home of many yummy bath goodies.
5. Patrician Treasures - MORE bath goodies. I sense a theme here.
6. paperbackswap.com - like Freecycle for books.
7. Bored.com - everyone can use a little mindless entertainment.
8. MyHeritage - upload a pic of yourself, see what celebrities you resemble. (I apparently look like Moby, Topher Grace and James Spader - am I sure I'm a girl?! LOL)
9. Recipezaar - my favorite place to find recipes.
10. Craigslist - great to check out for darned near anything.
11. Alibris - if you can't find a book here, it probably can't be found.
12. Jacquie Lawson - for really unique e-cards.
13. Dallas Stars - I just wish we could get past the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. *sigh*

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Miss Blogger said...

I will visit your list :)

Happy TT!

Mine's up at http://sasha-says.com

Raggedy said...

We frequent some of the same sites..
Great list..
Happy TT'ing
Mine is up too..