No word from my interview yet. I can't imagine it would take too long to make a decision, as all the candidates were in-house (although I could be wrong). I waffle between thinking I have a decent shot at the job and thinking "who am I kidding, I don't, someone's already been filling in in that position and she interviewed and I know she'll get it." I'm on the crazy train. I hope we find out something tomorrow - if not, it's going to be a long, long three-day weekend not knowing.
My online fortune cookie that day said, “You are soon going to change your present line of work.” Guess we'll see if that's the case, won't we?