Sunday, July 18, 2010

Workout review

Yesterday's workout:

11 one-arm swings with the left arm (x 15 pounds = 165 total pounds lifted)

11 one-arm swings with the right arm (x 15 pounds = 165 total pounds lifted)

11 DARC's (swings switching from the left arm to the right, so 22 alternating one-arm swings x 15 pounds = 330 total pounds lifted)

This workout's total: 660 pounds in 44 swings

Grand total: 2160 pounds in 144 swings - hooray, I've lifted over a ton!

Today's workout:

Turkish get-ups - three per side

Short bridges - three sets of five

It may not be very intense, but I'm doing my best to be consistent! I'm not losing weight or inches just yet, but I do notice a little difference in the way I feel. We went to Hawaiian Falls yesterday, as we've done so many times this summer, and I felt like it was a bit easier to walk around the park. That's progress!

No comments: