Monday, March 02, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - March 2-8




I'm posting this early Monday morning, since I can't do it from work! Here's this week's menu plan - we're trying lots of new things this time around. Head on over to Organizing Junkie to check out other menu plans and recipe ideas.

Monday - Fish fry! Fried fish, French fries, hush puppies
Tuesday - Smoked chicken (Brian will be using his new smoker!), calabacitas, baked potatoes
Wednesday - Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes, sweet potato fries
Thursday - Breakfast for dinner - pancakes and bacon
Friday - Dinner out!
Saturday - Cabbage with Meat Sauce, Redstone Famous Cornbread with Maple Butter (Recipezaar)
Sunday - Oregano-Lemon Chicken, Mushroom/Red Pepper/Onion Saute, Buttered Wine Rice

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a great week!
My husband and I appear to have caught a spring cold or it's sinus season. Ugh!
Thank goodness we have a teenager who likes to cook.
I guess I'll take a day off, put my feet up and do some blog visiting.
Happy MPM.