Saturday, March 12, 2005

Resurfacing

Geez, I can't remember the last time I wrote. Hope I don't repeat myself! LOL

The appraisal came back better than expected - my jaw actually dropped when I got the e-mail from the loan processor! So it looks like I'll be getting a little more cash back than originally thought. I'm ready for it now, now, now - time to buy a new mattress and a new computer!

J is sick. :-( He was awfully pink and felt warm when I picked him up yesterday afternoon, and when we got home, his temperature was 101.6. :-( So last night was another restless night (the third in a row, I think), he woke up at 6:00 wanting to be rocked, and then was up at 6:50 for the day. No nap, fever, and GRUMPY, GRUMPY, GRUMPY. He's sleeping now, I've got the vaporizer in there close to him - hopefully that will keep him clear enough so he can sleep well. I think we both need the rest! I'm pretty sure it's another sinus infection. He hasn't had nearly as many this year as he did last, so I can't complain too much (at this point, our pediatrician has probably revoked our frequent patient card! LOL). But still, it hurts me knowing that he's feeling bad. Not that it slows him down much, but he's not quite his usual perky self when he doesn't feel good. And a couple of times today, he just turned into a howling wildebeest and had meltdowns over seemingly inconsequential things. *SIGH* That makes me tired. Here's hoping we'll all sleep tonight.

No comments: