Saturday, March 12, 2005

What is the deal?!

I have had the worst time lately posting from home. AARGH. Either it doesn't go through, or I end up posting twice. That loan can't close soon enough, mama needs a new computer and a new mattress.

J is sick. He was running fever of almost 102 last night, and he's so snotted up it hurts me to hear him trying to breathe. He was restless last night, woke up at 6:00 this morning wanting to be rocked, and was up for the day at 6:50. UGH. I was hoping to refill his every-other-week prescription for Zithromax today, to get a head start on what I'm pretty sure is a sinus infection, but insurance wouldn't pay for it. I'd just refilled it March 5, and they said it was too soon. *fume, fuss, fret* The cash price was $78, and it just wasn't there today. So I reckon we'll just be going to the doctor bright and early Monday morning. Sweet boy, he doesn't slow down much when he's sick, but he's been a bit grumpier than usual today, and not completely his usual perky self. He's sleeping with the vaporizer on (no nap today, it took him about 10 seconds to sack out when he went to bed!), and hopefully that will keep his head clear enough that he can sleep well tonight. I think we could both do with a good night's rest!

Now, let's see if *this* will post....

No comments: