Monday, February 06, 2006

It is so Monday

I have $14 in my checking account and don't get paid until next Tuesday, and I have bills due that I don't know how they'll get paid. Come on, tax refund.

My sinuses/allergies/whatever the hell this is aren't getting any better. My head is full of crap and I still cough like mad, and the cough just laughs at cough drops, cough syrup, Nyquil. TheraFlu nighttime is about the only thing that will let me settle down enough to sleep. I called my doctor's office this morning and left a message asking her or one of the nurses to call me back - I told them what was going on (I've taken the Singulair for four days now and it hasn't made a lick of difference), and asked that someone call me back. So far, no call back. Hopefully I'll hear from them soon.

I'm really worried that it's the puppies. I wish I knew someone who could keep the puppies for a few weeks, to give me time to really clean (although I know pet dander can be hard to really get rid of) and see if I improve any.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but if you have green goo in your head, isn't that a sign of infection? The ENT looked at me and said it was all allergies. But I've got stuff in my head that's darn near the color of antifreeze. Maybe I'm wrong.

1 comment:

JamDaddy said...

I always love to hear people wait on a tax refund. I still owe thousands. Hope you get your money soon. If they IRS is waiting for me to pay before they send yours, well the check is in the mail.