1. Read. If I get sucked into a good book, I've sometimes been known to stay up until I finish it. Even if I finish it at 3:30 AM and the alarm is going off at 6:00 AM.
2. Take a bubble bath. Sometimes this is just necessary, no matter what time of day it is.
3. Have an adult beverage (or three). Again, sometimes this is just necessary.
4. Logic puzzles. You know, the puzzles you used to get as problems on standardized tests, "A must sit next to B but will not sit next to C. B has to have D to her left. E will not sit next to A or F, but will sit next to D. What is the seating arrangement for A, B, C, D, E and F?" Yes, I admit it, I am a total geek - I actually LIKE those puzzles, buy books of them, and stay up stupid late doing them.
7. Clean out my car. Which reminds me...that badly needs to be done right now.
8. Think to myself multiple times, "You know, I really should get some sleep."
9. Scan J's photos into the computer and upload them to Shutterfly.
10. Work on job applications.
11. Make fun mixes on iTunes and burn CD's of them.
12. Try for the 467589532958th time to dejunk my kitchen table for once and for all.
13. Play on the computer. What, you didn't see that one coming?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
5. Culinarily Curious
8. Janie Hickok Siess
9. Thomma Lyn
15. An Ordinary Mom
16. Interstellar Lass
22. Suburban Mum
24. Dane Bramage
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants