Thursday, December 01, 2005

Oh, enough already.

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention earlier. I've had to deal with the Cingular crap, right? Other things will go to hell in a handbasket while I get that squared away by paying the $267 a month for the next two months - not sure where it will come from, but it has to come from somewhere. Well, yesterday I got a bill from a collection agency saying they were trying to collect for Charter Communications (our cable company) to the tune of about $130.00. WTF?! I canceled the cable sometime in 2003. Have I heard anything from Charter about this alleged debt? Nope - I haven't heard from Charter since I turned in the cable box. I didn't include it in my bankruptcy because I didn't know it existed, but what the hell?! Isn't there some kind of statute of limitations on how long a debt can hang out there before you can try to collect? So the crap just keeps on rolling. Finances suck ass, I'm borrowing from Peter to pay Paul, and I don't know how long I can keep on doing it or when it will get better (or when these freakin' ancient history debts will stop being dug up). I need a miracle - to win the lotto, to have a fabulous job fall unexpectedly into my lap, to inherit from a long-lost rich relative, something. I can't keep on functioning like this.

No comments: