Thursday, December 01, 2005

One miracle, coming up?

Pray, light candles, send good thoughts, whatever - I need 'em. The IRS is looking to fill two tax attorney positions here in Dallas. Starting salary is just under $63,000 a year, which is more than what I make now, and gee, a tax attorney position would actually *use* my legal education. I was thinking just today that I really need a miracle - maybe this is it. I've sent in my application online, and I'll fax the rest of my required documents tomorrow. The closing date is December 16, so I don't expect to hear anything before that. How cool would it be if I could start the new year with a groovy new job?!?!

1 comment:

JamDaddy said...

Good luck with the job. IRS is a great place to work. They should be able to afford you since I pay them year round now days.