Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Home again, home again...

at least for a moment. I'm about to take off here in a couple of minutes to pick up J, but I wanted to have a little break before I did. I left work early because I just felt like hammered crap. I hate this. I'm not sick all the time like I seem to have been this year.

I've stopped and picked up my prescription, now I just wait for it to kick in. I hope I feel better soon. I may actually try to go to sleep early tonight, assuming I have no interesting e-mails to keep me up. :)

Oh, and I never did talk about my night out with T. It was lovely. :) We went to see the new Star Wars movie - I thought it kicked ass! It had gotten some bad reviews that I'd heard, but I didn't see it. After the movie, it was sort of a comedy of errors, trying to find a place that was open to get a bite to eat and a drink (in a big metropolitan area, you'd think that wouldn't be an issue, but apparently the closer you get to my little podunk corner of the world, the earlier things close! LOL) - I'll write more about that when I'm not so tired and sort of pressed for time. Hopefully we'll get to do it again before too much time has passed.

OK, gotta dash - time to leave to pick up the monkey boy. More later!

No comments: