Tuesday, May 16, 2006

And as an added bonus...

Just found out that our trust operations/bill pay units and some other processing-type functions will be moving to Boston. People are already being given the option of relocating or taking severance packages. This leaves only a handful of functions relating to my job here in Dallas, including the center where I work. I have no definite information on this, but I can see my job being moved to the Northeast, too. We have a fairly new center there - why not consolidate? Several higher-ups (as in, higher up than the local level) have ties to the Northeast. It wouldn't surprise me at all if this were our fate down the road. Great. Now I have to worry that my job might possibly go away? There's some more motivation to try to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

No comments: