Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday

Today wasn't quite so bad at work as I'd anticipated. Traffic wasn't even terrible. I expect the traffic, at least, will be back to normal tomorrow. Blech.

I talked to Brian tonight. We talked for about an hour and a half again. I find myself wondering, do I like him so much that I'm this goofy? Have I been so long without male attention that it's the attention I like more than the person? I know it's waaaaaaaaaay early yet, but still, I think of these things. I also know I'm not *even* looking for anything serious at this point. But if I found something serious (or if it found me), would I turn it down simply because of the timing? Here I am, a grown woman going on 40, and I feel like a giddy teenager. Scratch that, I feel *worse* than a giddy teenager - I don't think I ever felt like this during my teenage years! Suffice it to say I'm looking forward to Saturday.

I'd better get some sleep - I just wanted to post a little bit so y'all wouldn't think I'd run off and joined the circus. More later when I'm not so tired.

1 comment:

Mom of 3 said...

I've been there. I'm 44 years old, recently separated and was dating like crazy this summer until I met someone. It didn't last, but I acted like a teenager the whole time. I think it's called regression or rebound or mid-life crisis. I don't know, but it was fun while it lasted.