Monday, August 01, 2005

Can I just go home?

Ugh, it's such a Monday. Bedtime was easy last night - J sacked out with his head in my lap while we were reading before bed, he was out by 8:30. But he woke up at 3:30 and was up until 4:15, and I didn't get back to sleep until 5:00. Stupid me, I should have stayed awake, because I'd completely forgotten to set my alarm. I also slept through the backup alarm I set on my cell phone, and I woke up at 7:02. YOW. Talk about hit the ground running.

And work - ugh, ugh, ugh. I'm just feeling beat up and bruised by this job. Seems like I talk with more people who are unhappy with us than people who are happy, and that's just draining.

I've got some fairly unpleasant phone calls to make before the day ends, so I'd better get to it. Happy happy, joy joy.

No comments: