Tuesday, February 08, 2005

And another thing...

Went to the dermatologist yesterday for my follow-up, to have my one remaining stitch removed. The nurse looked at my little incision, said it seemed to be healing fine, and took the last little stitch out. Then she put some steri-strips on it to help hold it together and to avoid the need for a big bandage. I was thrilled!!! She said they should stay on three to five days. I've had steri-strips before for surgical incisions, and in the past they've stuck on like crazy - for weeks. Well, I don't know if they used different adhesive for my c-section, but I'll be damned if today I don't have just ONE of those little boogers left. Fume, fuss, fret. So I'm back to gauze and tape. Crap. Oh well, at least it's healing OK, and it doesn't hurt anymore - that's something to be thankful for.

Is it Friday yet? Is it payday yet?! (Don't know why I get excited about that, it's pretty much all spoken for before I even get it. But still....)

No comments: