Friday, February 18, 2005

Just a quick post...

Gee, I just realized I haven't even looked at my blog today, much less written anything! That could be because there's nothing particularly earth-shattering to write about.

I'm still at work - time for my monthly phone servitude. And oh, joy, since tonight was a swap for my scheduled January night, I get to do this again next Wednesday. Hooray. I hate phone time. Thankfully, I'll be done, at least for tonight, in about five minutes.

Went to the doc yesterday - surprise, surprise, I've got a sinus infection. She loaded me up with some monstrously big Augmentin pills, and told me to keep taking OTC stuff for pain and congestion. I feel OK today, I'm just tired of blowing my nose every thirty seconds. Enough already, don't I run out of snot eventually?!

No big plans for the weekend. Tomorrow is library day with J - if they have good displays (meaning something with trucks, trains or things that go), he likes it. And he likes to play in the birdbath outside the library. So that should be fun.

And Monday's a holiday, woo hoo!!! A holiday when daycare is open, double WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! Mental health day for mama!!! :) And hopefully some good news on the home equity loan.

I think it's time to shut things down here. It's close enough to 7:00 that I'm going to take off.

No comments: