Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My list of things to fix

While I'm thinking about it, I'm going to start a list of all the things I want to do/repair/upgrade around the house when I have the money to do so.

Essential:
~Have garage door fixed.
~Have dirt brought in to build back up around the foundation where it's worn away.
~Have wobbly toilet in guest bathroom fixed.
~Have fence put up.

Preferred:
~Have carpet replaced with hardwood or laminate floors.
~New window treatments for the front rooms of the house.

Nice if I have the extra cash:
~Have landscaping redone and sod put in the yard.
~Leather sofas for living room.
~Replace white cabinets in kitchen (why did I ever think *white* cabinets were a good idea?!)
~Redo kitchen countertops in Corian or comparable material; maybe granite if I really come into a wad of cash.

It's been a day. One bright note - I talked to the recruiter. I'll write more about it when I'm home.

No comments: