Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Duh...

I hate it when my head is stopped up. It makes me feel like my IQ has dropped about 30 points.

I am so sleepy right now. I woke up at 4:00 this morning having a horrible coughing fit. Don't know how I didn't wake J up, but I didn't. All day I've been fighting the urge to lay my head down on my desk and take a little nap. K has plans tonight, so it's just me, the monkey boy and the ankle-biters. I hope J goes to sleep fairly early - I don't have the energy for an extended bedtime battle tonight.

I go to see the ENT on Thursday. I'm taking the whole day off, even though I could probably get it done in just half a day. I'm so tired right now, I figure I can use the extra rest I'll get if I drop J off at daycare and come home and nap a little before my 2:15 appointment. I'm curious to see what the ENT has to say. A co-worker was telling me his brother had similar problems with sinus gunk, and his ENT told him he needed to have his tonsils out. I'm not enthused at the prospect (I've heard having tonsils out is a much bigger deal at 37 than it would be at, say, 7), but if it will help clear up all this nonsense and help me not get sick so often, well, I'm all for it.

24 minutes to go. I think I can, I think I can....

No comments: