Friday, January 20, 2006

A random tidbit

I used to have lots of dreams about my car being stolen. I don't remember the time frame exactly - I know it was before I got my Jimmy in February 2003, so this was when K and JG were friends and spending lots of time together, and not too long after J was born. I read this on Dream Moods:

To dream that you car has been stolen, indicates that you are being stripped of your identity. This may relate to losing your job, a failed relationship, or some situation which has played a significant role in your identity and who you are as a person.

I thought that was interesting. I guess around that time, I did feel like I was being stripped of my identity. I wasn't just Lisa anymore, I was now J's mother. K was spending time with someone else, so I wasn't feeling like much of a wife. You know, I haven't had a dream about my car being stolen in ages. Guess I'm pretty secure in my identity now.

Last night's bedtime was just nasty. J couldn't turn his little brain off and settle down. He was awake until 11:30, and I was about ready to pull my hair out. Now watch, tonight he'll sleep for 12 hours at K's, and then be good to go when he comes back home - that would be my luck!

No comments: