Shamelessly pilfered from John Howard:
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Clearly I need to get more sleep."
2. How much cash do you have on you?
About $40. I don't have much cash most days.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Jupiter - I like the big red spot.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Oingo Boingo, Dead Man's Party
7. What shirt are you wearing?
I'm wearing a white short-sleeve crewneck shirt under a tan jacket.
8. Do you label yourself?
I don't think so.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
The person I swiped it from? I enjoy reading his blog.
12. What does your watch look like?
I don't wear one.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Goofing around online.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It was a notice that I'd gotten e-mail.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
The closest one to me that I know of is about 20-25 miles from my house, in Oak Cliff.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
I don't usually touch furry things (no pets).
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Only my blood pressure and allergy meds.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None at the moment, unless you count the half-used roll I have in my camera.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
38 (that would be now). I'm much more interesting now than I was at, say, 28.
22. Your worst enemy?
I don't have any enemies that I'm aware of.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of J.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"See ya later" to my colleagues when I left the lunchroom.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I'll take the cash, thanks (although the ability to fly would make my commute a lot easier).
26. Do you like someone?
Sure, I like lots of people. If by "like" you mean LIKE like, well, you just have to read back a couple of posts in my blog to figure that out.
27. The last song you listened to?
"Make Your Mind Up" by Tab Benoit.
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
415 Alexander Hall, Baylor University
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not usually, although I do feel the occasional pang of envy.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
If they are, they haven't told me.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was on my way to work and heard about it after I got there.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
See the answer to #16.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I have my moments.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I don't have to, so that's not even something I need to consider.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Gaelic, just because I think it sounds cool. Or Italian, since I'm 1/2 Italian.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
I can see it happening, sure, under the right circumstances.
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
I don't have one.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
I can't think of three things I have on me at all times, unless you count things like hair and skin. Things that I have with me during the majority of my waking hours include: cell phone, lip gloss, and keys.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
I don't have one, I don't think.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
So long ago that I can't remember. Oh, wait, I wrote to a college friend of mine a couple of months ago, I didn't know his e-mail address (that reminds me, I need to write him back).
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Can I? Probably, but it would take me a lot of time and involve a lot of swearing, so why bother when I can pay someone to do it for me?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Well, I haven't heard anything about him since high school, and that was a long time ago.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I know back to great-grandparents on both sides of my adoptive family, and back to great-great-grandparents (I think, or is it great-great-great?) on my birth mom's side of the family.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
It hasn't been anytime in the last four years, and since I'm doing good to remember what I wore to work yesterday, surely you don't expect me to remember more than four years ago when I might have dressed up.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Only my brain, because work makes my brain hurt.
50. Have you been burned by love?
I suppose I have, but I wouldn't trade it - if I did, I wouldn't have J!