Sunday, December 17, 2006

Can you hear me now?

I've had this unspecified bad feeling most of the evening. Not sure if it's the normal anxiety over going back to work after being off for a day, or if it's my intuition telling me something really awful is waiting, but either way, I don't like it.

So. I checked a site I go to sometimes for devotionals - they have a new one each weekday, and here was the verse from Friday:

“For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me.” Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NLT)

WHACK! You think that's God trying to get my attention?

Deep breath. Whatever's waiting for me at work, it will be OK.

No comments: