Thursday, December 14, 2006

Clearly I keep not staying awake

So, in a nutshell, what do I want to write about when I manage to stay awake?

~Car repairs - looks like a leaking heater core, will be pricey - OUCH - where's the money coming from? Your guess is as good as mine

~Museum visit with Brian last Saturday - went well, he and J seemed to get along fine, lots of fun

~Trying to go to church with J last Sunday - didn't go so well, he turned into something from The Omen and it was fairly horrid

~Job stuff - work sucks, I hate it, I've applied for something like seven jobs just this morning (I woke up before 5 AM) - maybe if I throw enough spaghetti at the wall, something will stick

I've got to go take my shower and finish wrapping little Christmas presents for my teammates.

No comments: