Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well, here's a guarantee!

I told my team lead about my upcoming interview. She said that as shorthanded as our team is right now, I'm bound to get the job just to make her life more difficult. LOLOL She was glad for me to have the opportunity, but we are grossly understaffed at the moment. One of my former teammates was making a move internally, and she hasn't been allowed to give up her responsibilities on this team yet, even though she's physically moved to her new work area. That's pretty sad.

I am so tired. J didn't sleep particularly well last night - he was awake until after 10:00, then up at 4-something wanting milk, climbing in my bed, squirm squirm fidget fidget, wanted more milk, and on and on. I think it was after 5:00 before he settled down and went back to sleep. Just in time for my alarm to go off, yay!

I'm having the hardest time concentrating on work. I look at all this stuff on my desk, and I think, "I just don't care." I wish my interview was this Thursday instead of next Thursday.

No comments: