Friday, September 16, 2005

Happy Friday

I'm in a better mood than I was last night. I think I was just really emotional, and that's why J's comments hit me so hard. Usually if he says he doesn't want mama, I tell him that's too bad, that I'm it at the moment, so he'd better just deal. LOL I got my Wellbutrin refilled yesterday and started taking it this morning, so I'm hoping to be on a more even keel in a few days.

It's my late night at work. Oh, bliss. There are not enough words to describe how very much I loathe phone time. I'm praying that it's quiet and that I don't get any nutball phone calls. I wish we'd just cut out this late shift nonsense - that's what voice mail is for. But apparently someone up the line thought we got enough calls from 5:00 to 7:00 to justify staying open those last two hours. Blech. So I'll be here for another hour and fifteen minutes.

I'm sure I've got more thoughts rolling around in my head, but they aren't making their way from brain to fingers at the moment. I should start carrying around a notebook to jot down thoughts as I have them, so that I can write about them when I have time.

No comments: