Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Wish me luck!!!

I have an interview for the internal position tomorrow at 9:30! I talked to my manager this morning and let him know I was going to apply. Of course he'd be disappointed to see me go elsewhere, but at least here we are encouraged to apply for internal postings if we're interested. If I don't get this new position, it won't come back to bite me in the butt with my current manager that I applied.

I'm just really, really excited about the possibility. I know I would kick ass at the job. I'm just concerned the hiring manager may think I'm overqualified. (I've never understood that concept, but that's a whole 'nother topic.) So we'll see how it goes. I would SO love to get this position. No more proactives, no more phone time, no more of the things about my current job that I think are icky. So y'all keep your fingers crossed, and I'll update tomorrow!

No comments: