Thursday, September 15, 2005

The incredible shrinking woman, Part 1

Today was my first weigh-and-measure day at Curves - I've been going for a month now, and I'll do this once a month. The scale went up 2 pounds, but I lost 5 inches overall (1/2 from bust, waist and each arm, 2 from abdomen, and 1 from hips) and my body fat went down almost a whole percentage point! WOO!!! :-) So I'm pleased. I'm enjoying it a lot. The workout is fun, it's something I like, it's obviously having some effect, and it doesn't take out of my limited time in the evenings. I don't care what the scale says - if I can tone up, shape up, get smaller clothes, and be in good health, I'm good with that.

1 comment:

The Anti-Wife said...

Good for you, girl! Don't pay attention to the scale...that number means nothing. It's the BF% and the measuring tape that tells the whole truth.