Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dream

I forgot to post about the dream I had night before last. I seldom remember dreams, which is why this is rather a big deal to me. In my dream, I was driving in the car I currently own (a GMC Jimmy, so a smallish SUV), taking what looked like my route to work (a divided four-lane highway, two lanes on each side). It was raining like mad, to the point that it looked like the road was impassably flooded - not just a little bit, but crazy flooded, like feet of water. I was driving and saw cars up in the distance turning around, or in some cases, getting stranded. At this point, the water was up to my front bumper. I thought I'd turn around and go back. I saw people in cars around me getting mad because others were turning around to go back and stay out of the water, and thought, "Well, that's stupid, I'm not risking flooding my car and getting stuck out here just because turning around might piss someone off." So I turned around.

Then I woke up.

Any dream interpreters out there? I have my own thoughts as to what it might mean, but I thought I'd ask if anyone else did.

No comments: