Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The official word

Well, I got the neg letter from Brazos River Authority yesterday. Since I'd already had my screaming, yowling fit and pretty much made my peace with it, it wasn't the crushing blow it might otherwise have been. Still a bummer, though. It was a nice neg letter, at least, and I'm going to write a little note back since I know they'll be hiring more attorneys in the future. Thanks for interviewing me, please consider for future openings, very interested in any positions that may come up, blah blah blah. It will cost me what, 39 cents and a few minutes of my time? And you never know, it might help me out in the future. If they end up getting a higher salary range for the position, it may even work to my advantage not to get the job now. We'll see!

And so, the job search continues.

No comments: