Thursday, September 28, 2006

Well...

The day could have ended a little better. Got to school this afternoon, the picture people were still there, but today they couldn't FIND J's pictures. AARGH. So they're supposed to keep looking and call the school to let them know. Nice, but when the hell exactly do I get to SEE the pictures?! Sheesh.

Still, all things considered, it was a good day.

Today's horoscope:

No matter how tempting it might be to make one last, strong push toward the finish line, try not to force things any further today. You're right where you need to be right now, no matter how impatient you may be to get to the next level. Not everyone is on the same timetable as you, and you need to be mindful of that fact. Wait for your partners to catch up to where you are. Once everyone is ready to take the next step together, the path will be clear and easy.

Dang it, what if I want the path to be clear and easy NOW?! I don't like where I am, even if it is right where I need to be (and if it is, I can't for the life of me figure out why). *SIGH*

No comments: