Thursday, September 21, 2006

Waiting

I called the Brazos River Authority to see where the decision process stands on the staff counsel position. Got voice mail. Now I wait some more. I hate waiting. I'm really not very good at it. Hopefully my call will at least prompt a response. If not, I'll call back.

Have I mentioned I hate waiting?

And my job. AAAAARGH. I am so very tired of everything being a crisis, all the people who need this yesterday and where's what I requested two days ago and why haven't these forty-seven things been accomplished yet and oh, by the way, here's something new to do that's retroactive back to the dawn of time. My whole job is crisis management, and I hate that. Hate, hate, hate. It depresses me just to be here. Perhaps I should go back on the Wellbutrin.

I'm such a little downer most days, it sometimes makes me wonder why people read this!

No comments: