Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hibernation

My July horoscope said this:

Mars will leave Aries on July 28, and from then on, you won't be able to socialize nearly as much as you will be now. In fact, it appears that you go into an opposite situation, a seven month self-imposed period of hibernation.

I thought that was interesting, as I'd been thinking about taking a break from meeting people for a while. I'm thinking I need time to myself more than I need a real active social life at this point. I have plenty of things at home that could use my attention. So I'd been contemplating taking down any profiles I have on meet-and-greet sites, and just going out with my girlfriends when I feel the need to get out of the house. I haven't completely decided about this, but that's the direction I'm leaning.

I was supposed to have a reading done on Saturday, but the woman who was supposed to do it got sick. She called Friday night and asked if we could reschedule, and I said that would be fine. So I'm not sure yet when it will be rescheduled for. Hopefully it won't have to be put off too much!

I'll write more later - I've got training at 10, if I can get off this phone call.

No comments: