Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Pass the tequila, please

And a straw. It's been one of those days at work where I'm going home feeling like I've been beaten with sticks. We had a health fair today, and one of the booths there had these little things called Stressdots. The idea is, you put this dot on the back of your hand, and your stress level can be measured by the color of the dot. I figured mine would just explode and not turn any color at all. It's hovered between olive green and black most of the day, and that means you're at the "less relaxed" end of the spectrum. No shit.

And the fun promises to continue tomorrow. No time to post, I'm hoping to make it out of here before anything else blows up on me. More later.

3 comments:

JamDaddy said...

Your supposed to put the stress-dots on your forehead. That is so the people coming to see you know what they are walking into. If you are a black dot they might as well turn around and leave. Gotta use the dot to your advantage. A black dot on my hand might be the last thing they see before they get smacked. I believe in fair warning.

Play fair and pass the tequila, lol.

The Anti-Wife said...

LOLOLOL...jamdaddy!

Take a deep breath and relax...swig the tequila...and swig some more!

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Jamdaddy, you crack me up! :) That's a good idea - wouldn't want to have to smack someone without giving them fair warning. Although they should probably have a good idea when they hear the sound of my teeth grinding....

More tequila please, today isn't much better!