Saturday, July 02, 2005

Just a quick note

I did end up going to Little Gym with J and K this morning - being as how it was K's first time going, I didn't mind. J was throwing a fit wanting to go to Target when I got there to meet them, but once we got inside, he was fine. He ran and jumped and actually participated a bit more in class this week. See, I knew he'd have fun if he'd give it a chance. :)

I'm off to run errands now - I'm going to Toys R Us to get J's big present from the grandparents. I'll probably go ahead and buy his toys from mama and daddy while I'm there - K and I can go halfsies on them, and he can just pay me back later. And I'm going to try to find something nice to wear for my lunch interview Wednesday.

So, I'd better get to it, so I can get back in time to have some of the day left for myself! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your interview on Wednesday! But I'm sure you have nothing to be worried about.

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Thanks, ESSF! I hope not - it would be a big raise, and the extra money would not go unused right now (it's expensive raising a boy!). I don't want to take it *just* for the money, though - I want it to be something that at least sounds interesting, like something I'd like. So we'll see - I'm sure I'll be in a fine twist on Tuesday night!