Thursday, July 28, 2005

The insanity continues

Today has been an absolute three-ring circus. I don't have time to write all about it right now, but I am SO ready for Friday. I didn't get to eat lunch until after 2:00, and my lunch is still sitting on my desk about half-eaten.

I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to talk about my blood pressure. Hopefully she can give me some nice pills to help out with that. Gee, I can't imagine what in my life might make my blood pressure go up, can you?!

Did I mention I'm having a reading done on Saturday? Should be interesting. I will of course write all about it after I'm done.

Gotta dash, much to do and only 1 1/2 hours left in the day.

1 comment:

The Anti-Wife said...

I love that tacky little T-shirt you can buy at bar souvenir shops:

One tequila
Two tequila
Three tequila
Floor!

Take it easy, girl!