Friday, January 14, 2005

Bitch and whine

I really, really, really hate clients who call repeatedly before I get a chance to call them back. I have one client who calls at least once a week, if not more often. He called yesterday, I was away from my desk. We have a 24-hour callback standard, which means I have until 2:30 this afternoon to call him back. Today he's already called 2 more times. I'm like, will ya just freakin' wait until I call back?! And he's one who won't talk to anyone but ME, his assigned officer. He won't tell the officers who are the front line when it comes to answering the phones a thing about what he wants, just insists that he has to talk to me. It might be a question they could help him with (they're qualified to do what I do, and some of them have been here for ages and probably know a heck of a lot MORE than I do), but noooooo, he must talk to me. If it's that damned important that he has to call back three times, why doesn't he tell them what's going on and let them help? That's why they're here!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments: