Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Music and mayhem

Music: I've recently found a CD I like very, very much. The album is Horse of a Different Color, by Big & Rich. I heard a couple of the songs on a local country station and decided to give it a try. It's not strictly "country" country, it has a touch of hard rock and rap thrown in, and some of the vocal harmonies are just outstanding. (And they seem to have a wickedly funny streak, too!) I think my favorite song on the album is "Live This Life":

I'll live this life until this life won't let me live here anymore,
And then I'll walk, yes, I will walk with patience through that open door.
I have no fear, angels follow me wherever I may go,
I'll live this life until this life won't let me live here anymore.

Mayhem: I'm helping out with a troublesome account. It was one of mine, but another unit is actually handling the closing since it's something extremely out of the ordinary. Let's just say that family things can get so messy when there's money involved. I'm glad I'm an only child! LOL

Back to work....

No comments: