Friday, January 07, 2005

Owww...

I'm falling apart in my old age. Both shoulders hurt (no doubt from packing around a 2-year-old who's as big as your average 4-year-old!), my left wrist is doing some strange things, and I swear you could hammer nails with my neck and back muscles, they're so tense. I really, really miss our massage guy at work - I could use a good back rub right about now!!! I wonder if my muscles got used to being worked out pretty regularly, and now I just notice the tension more but am really not any more tense than I used to be. All I know is, my neck and shoulders are killing me, and no amount of stretching I try is helping. Whine whine, bitch bitch.

On that note, it looks like we *will* be having a massage therapist come in every week, but apparently not the same one. We got an e-mail saying that our big boss onsite wants recommendations for someone different. Not sure what brought that about, but hopefully we'll get someone who's as good.

No big weekend plans here - tomorrow is library day (I love getting all the free books I can carry!), and I'm cleaning up in preparation for the arrival of the big boy bed on Monday. I hope that helps with sleep issues. Bedtime has gotten so bad that I can't decide which stresses me out more, bedtime or daycare drop-off. Both involve crying and frequent use of the word "no". I keep trying to remind myself that this phase will pass, it will get better, but sometimes it's hard to keep that in mind.

I'm wiped out, too many late nights this week - I'm going to get some sleep!

No comments: