Friday, January 21, 2005

Something strange

I went to Bath Junkie on Monday to spend Christmas cash, right? I had a grand time doing it - got salt scrub, two different scents of bubble bath and some lovely shea butter cream, as well as a scent stash for my car. One of the bottles of bubble bath was a bright pink, made that color at my request. It's been sitting in my bathroom since then, and this morning I noticed the bubble bath is clear now, no longer bright pink. What the...????? The other bottle is still the peach shade it was dyed. They're sitting right next to each other. I've not used either of them yet, and I have NO idea how or why the color disappeared from the pink bubble bath. It's a mystery and a puzzle. It still smells good, it's just not pink. Veeeeeery strange.

3 comments:

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Nope, not any more than the other bottle was. The window in the bathroom is frosted glass, and the sun wasn't direct on the cabinet where they were sitting. The other bottle is still the nice peachy shade it was when I left Bath Junkie. I'm perplexed....

L.

Jay said...

Must be cosmic rays. One of the kids Yellow markers turned green over the weekend. Not just a green tint, but full-on forest green. Case still yellow, but it writes green.

cue Rod Serling.

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

OK, Jay, that's *really* freaky...!

L.