Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A pleasant surprise

I had a callback to make that I was dreading, thinking it could get really ugly. Turns out the man I needed to speak to was very pleasant, and now I'm hoping I can help him out instead of wanting to hide when a message from him turns up in my inbox. I like pleasant surprises like that!

It's almost 12, no wonder my stomach is growling. Today's lunchtime offering: popcorn. I got on the scale this morning and didn't like the number I saw, so that's doing wonders in the motivation department - I've had one Hershey kiss and I'm trying to drink as much water as I can. Now to get the exercise program in gear...

I also want to work on my calligraphy. If I can brush up on my skills and get the word out, I think I could do a pretty good side business doing invitations, scrapbook pages, certificates, whatever people might want. And I'd enjoy that, it doesn't require a lot in terms of supplies, just a little quiet time to work. I'm going to have to make time for that!

No comments: