Monday, January 10, 2005

Just another day....

Well, once J got to sleep in his new bed, he did sleep all night. It was so funny - this morning I found him sleeping pressed up against the bed rail, just like he'd sleep pressed up against one side of his crib. I guess it will take him some time to get used to the notion of having all that space to move around in. He was SO not happy when I woke him up this morning (although he was going a mile a minute as soon as his feet hit the floor), and he sobbed when I dropped him off at daycare. I'm thinking he was just tired, since he only got about 7 1/2 hours of sleep. Hopefully bedtime will be a bit easier tonight, if they don't let him take too much of a nap at daycare.

Other than being tired, it's pretty much just a day. I'd better get back to it. Work does tend to pile up when I'm out of the office, even if it's just for one day.

No comments: