Monday, June 20, 2005

1 1/2 hours and counting...

until the last part of my interview for the position here where I work. I just want it to be over with. The worst that can happen is that I embarrass myself, and I've done that plenty of times and survived. A friend of mine is also applying for it, so we've talked a bit - we have some of the same questions regarding the process, and we've decided that if we both do the same things, then we'll be OK! LOL She's a good friend, and it's good that we can talk about it. And if she were to get it instead of me, I'd be glad for her. But right now, I just wish it was 11:30 so I could be finished. Please tell me I can talk for 10-15 minutes and not make a complete ass of myself....

J woke up hollering this morning. When I went to get him out of bed, I told him it was time to get ready for school. He looked at me and cried, "No, it's not time to go to school, school is closed!" Of course, once I got him dressed and out the door, he was quite excited at the prospect of school - "I'm going to watch a movie, it might be Wilbur (from Charlotte's Web) - let's go find out!" LOL And he ran off with barely a backward glance, so it ended up being fine. He's pretty congested, so I'm going to see if I can get him in to see his doctor today. If it disrupts his sleep, that's bad enough to warrant a trip to the doctor's office.

OK, just called - J's doc can see him at 2:30. Hopefully she can help him feel better. Bless his heart, he's just like me - once he snots up, no over-the-counter meds will touch it.

I'd better get to work - lots to do, and I still need/want to go over my presentation stuff. AACK.

No comments: